Nintendo is the amazing gaming platform and there are many good games on the Nintendo platform and the old games very fresh in the minds of player who have played this in the olden days.
Nintendo 3DS Emulator is a handheld device which runs the games on a small screen and you can easily control the games with few button in the controller. But these games are not available on all the platform, hence you need to have an emulator for these kinds of games to run on the other platform.
There are many kinds of Nintendo emulator on the market which allows you to run the games on a platform like mobiles, Mac, and windows. Since the games are built for the small screen and with controls from the device to run these on the other platform you need the emulator.
Features of Nintendo 3DS Emulator:
- Nintendo 3DS Emulator optimize the screen and lets you compact the size for the preferred game.
- Nintendo 3DS Emulator requires only simple hardware requirements and easy to run.
- One of the famous application of this kind is Citra. Citra is an open application written in C++ and lets you accomplish your gaming.
How to Download 3DS Emulator on Linux?
- Go to the download page of Citra from the system
- Click on the link to download the Citra Linux build.
- Navigate through the console to find the download file in the directory.
- Use can use cd Citra to enter the Citra download.
- Now create a new directory called build using mkdir build.
- You need to have few libs for building this C++ build, they are gcc and gnu compiler.
- Use the following commands, export CC = gcc-5
export CXX = g ++ -5
- Use the following ~/cmake/bin/cmake … -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE = Release make
- To use without installing the build use: